Penny, Botticello & O'Brien, P.C., founded in 1990, is a general law practice.
Each of our attorneys is involved in selected areas of the law in order to bring specific resources to his practice. In situations where more than one type of legal issue is involved, our attorneys use a team approach to provide timely, quality representation at a reasonable cost.
The attorneys of Penny, Botticello & O'Brien, P.C. remain on the cutting edge of new legislation and developments through continuing legal education, seminars, bulletins and professional memberships. Our attorneys are supported by a team of competent, professional staff of paralegals and legal assistants.
At Penny, Botticello & O'Brien, P.C., we recognize the need to be flexible in today's competitive legal marketplace. Our goal is to establish a lasting relationship with our clients through personalized, client-centered advice and counsel.
• To represent our clients as we would want to be represented.
• To earn and retain the confidence and trust of our clients.
• To maintain the highest moral and ethical standards in how we practice law and in the way
that we represent and interact with our clients.
• To deliver quality legal services in a prompt and courteous manner.
• To be in the forefront of technology, facilities, staff and resources.
• To establish fair and reasonable fees.
• To concentrate our practice on those areas of the law in which we are most effective.
• To engage outside experts when appropriate.
• To actively promote the improvement of our community.